Today we went the the Dallas Aquarium. Carter slept through most of it.
Jamie loves the penguins. He thinks they are the best part.
Carter and mommy
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like a really neat aquarium. I went to the one at Henry Dorley for the first time the weekend before 4th of July. The sharks were interesting, but the penguins were the coolest. (no pun intended.) I saw Carter's boo-boo picture. Looks like it hurt. It won't be too long before you are swearing that is made of rubber. That's all for now, see you later.
2 comments:
That looks like a really neat aquarium. I went to the one at Henry Dorley for the first time the weekend before 4th of July. The sharks were interesting, but the penguins were the coolest. (no pun intended.)
I saw Carter's boo-boo picture. Looks like it hurt. It won't be too long before you are swearing that is made of rubber.
That's all for now, see you later.
That kid looks pissed.
Post a Comment