Saturday, January 20, 2007

9 months old!!!

Carter turned 9 months old on Thursday! I can't believe how fast time has gone, and how much he has grown and changed in the last month. He is crawling ALL over the place, and we have to make sure he doesn't get into the dog's bowls, especially the water dish! He is starting to pull himself up onto things, but hasn't quite figured out how to move his feet yet! I think I will just enjoy the crawling for now!!! We went to the dr. on Thursday and he is doing great. His weight leveled off some, which could be due to the fact that he has been sick a lot this winter, or he could just be getting into his natural body type.
We went Friday morning at 6am to have ear tubes put in. The procedure itself only took 10 mintues, and he was ready to home within 30 minutes of the surgery. I hope they will help take care of the many sleepless nights we have had recently. He did such a great job, and so did I...I didn't even shed one tear!! He was back to his normal tricks by the afternoon!
Waiting for the dr. to come in and take Carter for surgery.

Pulling self up!
Here's a good shot of Carter's teeth. He has 5 teeth, with 2 more on the top almost all the way through. (If you click on the picture it should make it bigger and give you a better shot of the teeth)
Playing with daddy's controller!
Timber has been such a naughty little dog recently...here is how I found him yesterday afternoon when I got back from Target...I don't think he needs to be drinking coffee!!

1 comments:

Sumer said...

We hope Carter's ears start feeling better!! And you guys get some sleep.