Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Playin around

Jamie bought a new putter this past weekend...because I guess it is never too early to think about golf season...anyway, Carter got a hold of it while I wasn't watching!


Jamie is really excited for Carter to be old enough to take golfing.

I bought Carter a ball set this weekend. And I think that he spends too much time with the dogs, because he likes to carry them around in his mouth. Not only that, but he will pick it up off the floor with his mouth. It really is one of the funnier things I have ever seen.



Playing with Timber. Timber doesn't understand that Carter can't throw it yet.

2 comments:

Sumer said...

That is so funny!!!

Mama, Melene, & Malachi said...

How cute, he really is funny! Alily use to and still does pretend she is a puppy, she puts collars and leashes on herself. What kids do for fun!