Saturday, November 10, 2007

Last weekend...and more gecko fun!!!

Last weekend we went to Nebraska for a wedding, one of Jamie's friends got married. I was too busy toting Carter on my hip all night, so I didn't get any pics. But, on Saturday morning...there was frost on our car...we haven't seen that for a long while, so I had to snap a picture of Jamie scraping the windows. On Saturday, my parents came in from Hastings, and hung out with us. On Saturday night we went to Jamie's mom's for dinner. I must have been really lame that weekend, because these are the only 2 pictures I took. Anyway, it was great seeing everybody!!

Today we had more gecko/lizard fun in our house. This one was hanging out in one of our windows.
Then, when Carter and i went to play outside, we found this one on one of our patio chairs.

I attahced some videos of Carter checking out the gecko!
Way back in May, my dad bought Carter a Colorado Rockies hat...because his intials are CR. We finally were able to take a few pictures of him wearing the hat today. Thanks Grandpa Steve!
Oh...and yea...Nebraska FINALLY won a game!!!

0 comments: