We took Carter this morning to have his very first haircut! He did such a good job, and didn't cry at all! He looks like such a little man now.


The stylist gave him a sucker at the beginning because he was a little afraid at first. 
I had to leave Jamie in charge of the picture taking...and the majority of them had either the top or the bottom of Carter's head cut off. 
Almost done. She had to use the clippers, and it freaked him a litte bit.
Now, I can play with the trains!!
Don't I look like such a big boy??
The only tears Carter shed were when it was time to go, and he couldn't play with the trains anymore :(


3 comments:
Did you cry??? I had a tear for Braden's first hair cut... hope all is going well. Lynn
He looks like such a big boy.
He is such a cute little man! Mabry had her first hair cut at Christmas by Aunt Alicia. I had some tears in my eyes. They are growing up too fast.
Post a Comment