We had snow twice this week...very unusual for snow in Dallas, let alone in March!
Here is picture of it snowing Monday night.
Thursday afternoon we had snow, it was an actual snow storm! It was so great to see actual snow, even if for just 24 hours.
I took some pictures while at work. Carter didn't really know what to think about the white stuff falling from the sky. 
Timber sure enjoys the snow.
Carter has started playing on the computer on the sesame street website. We have to play one particular Elmo game where he goes to the bathroom. So, first thing when we get home, he runs to the computer to get me to turn on Elmo. And then, every time I sit down at the computer, he thinks he gets to play Elmo.
Carter playing his elmo game.


2 comments:
We will have to try out that website because Tegan seems to be obsessed with my computer also! Carter is getting so big!
I saw there was snow in Texas and wondered if it got to you guys. I am glad to see the Nebraska girl got some snow! Carter is getting cuter and cuter every day. He will probably know how to run your computer by the age of 4. Love the Lion King music on the website. My girls were dancing to it while we were looking at the pics.
Post a Comment