Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baseball

Carter has really started wanting to play baseball over the last couple of days. The first time Carter swung his bat and hit the ball off the tee, was, I think, Jamie's proudest moment so far as a dad!



He very gently places the ball on the tee.


I couldn't get a good picture of it, but he concentrates so hard before swinging the bat, that he sticks he tongue out. It is so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsU_7bF5X4


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yplyKp_ELPQ



The videos basically show the same stuff, but my parents will eat it up!!!


At any rate, enjoy!

2 comments:

The Shepka Family said...

He is getting so big. Hope all is well. 1 month to New Orleans!

Gram said...

Amanda,
I got your blog address from Alicia. I sure enjoyed the video. My goodness he is really good at hitting that ball to his Dad. I think you better start looking at a Major league

Sharon Meyer