Sunday, March 08, 2009

Recent fun

Here are some pictures of the some of the fun we had this week.
I had to break out my pregnancy body pillow a few weeks ago.
Carter was watching cartoons one morning, and decided it made a nice little chair for him.

He was so proud of his new find!
I recently took out my yarn stash, and Carter decided it was fun to toss a ball of yarn back and forth over the couch. So, this has become a new favorite activity.
Timber got caught in the cross fire the other day.

It was really nice here this past week, and we took out some of our favorite outside toys.

Carter was really excited to play with his baseball tee again!

Since we don't have much of a backyard, we found a great spot on the side of the house to play ball.
Today we found the football tee. Jamie and Carter went over to the park to kick the football. I didn't take pictures, but will next time.

0 comments: