Saturday, August 08, 2009

Western Welcome Week Fireworks

Ever since I have known Katie, she tells me every year about Western Welcome Week in Littleton. Friday night we joined her and her parents for the firework show.
Maybe now she will stop talking so highly of it...but probably not!
Carter and Emma dancing to the swing band
McKinley and Aunt Katie

Emma and Carter doing sommersaults...what goofs!

Uh Oh...Watch out!

Katie's mom trying to teach them how to slow dance...but there is NOOOO slowing them down


I think he is "swimming"

Carter of course took my camera and took some pics

It was pretty cute watching him take these of the sky, she was laying down on the blanket.
He took this one too...I was feeding McKinley


We brought their jammies and changed them before the fireworks started. Carter enjoying some popcorn, and Emma drinking Carter's water, which he was NOT happy about.


Best Buds
Sporting their glow sticks right before the fireworks started...Emma above and Carter below
Thanks Katie for sharing Western Welcome Week with us...We had a great time!

0 comments: