Sunday, November 26, 2006

Stockyards

On Saturday, we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards. It was much nicer time...not so hot!
One of the first stores that we went into, I bought Carter a new stuffed animal. It kept him company all afternoon.

The three of us!
They had a cowboy santa. Carter did pretty well, up until I was ready to snap the picture. I guess to a little guy, Santa is pretty scary.

The three of us again!

Carter at the restaurant for lunch. He did such a great job. I was a little worried how his mood would be. He has been such a crab lately...but his second bottom tooth finally broke through!

Carter on the saddle at the bar, at the restaurant. Giddyup Carter!

Grammy Karin and Grandpa John outside of Billy Bob's!

Thank you for coming to visit us! We had a such a good time. We look forward to the next time we get to see you. We miss you already! Hope you had a safe trip home!


0 comments: