Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

My mom and step-dad came out to visit us. They got in on Wednesday night.
I think I made enough food for about 10 more people. But, by the end of the weekend, we had pretty much cleaned all the leftovers up!
Carter even got to eat some turkey. I'm not for sure if he liked it or not...but the dogs enjoyed getting the bits that fell on the floor.
While looking through all the sale fliers on Thursday..I talked Jamie into buying a new TV (well, it didn't take much convincing) He got up at 4 a.m. to go to Best Buy, waited in line, only to then leave after he wasn't going to get the TV he was after, and stopped at Walmart to buy one.
He says that he will never do something like that again. I am waiting to be able to watch something other than sports on the new TV!

Carter playing with Grammy in the morning.

Playing outside...we had such great weather all weekend long.
My mom and I put up the tree on Friday night. My house looks like Christmas, even if it doesn't feel like Christmas. I think I am going to have a hard time not seeing snow this Christmas!
Carter watching the chaos that is putting up decorations.
Thanks for all your help!

1 comments:

Sumer said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Nice TV. No far you are one step ahead of me ....you already have your tree up!!!