We celebrated Carter's birthday this weekend. My dad and step-mom, and Jamie's mom all flew in on Thursday night.


Out to lunch on Friday...Carter took a handful of Granny Di's chocolate mousse.
Playing with Grandpa on Saturday morning.
Granny Di couldn't wait for Carter to open his presents. So, he got to open them on Saturday morning before his party.
He was way too interested in the box they came in, then all the presents inside.

Here I am putting the finishing touches on the cake. We only had one minor disaster, when Timber decided to taste test one of the cakes. I had to fill it in with frosting.
Having his favorite...pulled pork and baked beans.
Watching Carter open his presents.
Soon, Carter got distracted by other things, so I finished opening his presents.
Daddy and Carter waiting for the cake.
Here's the mess of a cake that I made for Carter. As the day went on, the more it started to lean.
The cake
Blowing out the candle.
Ummmm...this is good mommy
Some of the teachers from work.
Timber waiting for his piece (like he needed any more)
All done
I waited too long to take him out of the chair, and he started to get a little cranky..Britney is getting her share of the action.
WEEE!!! This is fun...
Saying good-bye...I'm glad that you came out for my party!! We miss you already.
But, we will see you real soon.


2 comments:
WOW... 1 years old already. I cannot believe it. Have a very Happy 1st birthday Cater. :)
Cool cake man!!! Maybe we both should retire and just make cakes. What do you think??? I hope Carter has a great bithday.
Post a Comment