Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Carter's 1 year old!!! A year in review...

It is so hard to believe that one year has gone by already! It is amazing to see the changes that happen, and in some cases in such a short time. I feel so blessed to have Carter a part of our lives. All day today I have been thinking about what I was doing a year ago...and mostly it was just waiting for Carter to make his arrival. Enjoy the pictures...I have enjoyed remembering his first year!
Here's my belly shot about 2 1/2 weeks before Carter was born.
What a handsome little guy!
My first time getting to hold Carter while in recovery.
Proud Papa! Waiting to get cleaned up in the nursery.
Meeting Grammy Karin for the first time

Look at that pouty face!
Finally we get to leave the hospital!!!
Meeting Britney for the first time. Timber didn't want anything to do with Carter.First outing...I think we went to the Dr. and then to Target!


Future Harley rider!

So precious Having lunch at Dally's Deli with Grandpa Steve and the gang!
Our first night in our house in Texas...what a trip we had, we were all exhausted!
I love this smile
2 months old

3 months old

0 comments: