Wednesday morning, I left for Carefree, Arizona for a Director's Conference. It was the first time I left Carter for any length of time...and surprisingly I did great!
The resort we stayed at was the Carefree resort and villas. The theme of this year's conference was "How the Best was won", so of course there were a lot of cowboy references. It was a great time. But, by Friday I was ready to get home and see my baby...
The view from my hotel room.
More views...I loved all the cacti.

It was really pretty...and it is true what they say about it being a "dry" heat!! :)
Those of you that know me...know that my most favorite thing to do is to take pictures of myself, and big groups of people...so most of the next few pictures are of that.
The director I worked for in Illinois was at the conference...here are a few pictures of us.
It was fun getting to see her, and some of the others I worked with in Illinois.
Some of the girls in my area in Texas.
Me and Minette, she is the director of one of the other Lewisville schools in my area.
Notice, me taking the picture.
On our way back to our rooms, after and Looooong night!!!
These


2 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
It was great seeing you....
Post a Comment