Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!
Tuesday night Coppell held their very first firework show. We went, but once I got there, I realized that my batteries in my camera were dead...so I didn't get any pictures. Carter was fascinated by all the balloons, and told us every time he saw one floating away. We were able to take one home, and it pretty much went everywhere Carter went today.
We went to the parade this morning, this time I had my camera with batteries, but I had put some water in the diaper bag, and the condensation from the water got into the lens of the camera, so every picture I took was blurry. It dried out, and I was able to take some pictures this afternoon.
We almost had to take it with us to our bath tonight, but he was able to let it go.
This past weekend, we bought Carter a little pool, and a sprinkler to play in. It was so rainy over the weekend, that we didn't get to try it out. We broke it in today. At first Carter was a little unsure...but by the end, I didn't think we would ever get him out.
Ohhhhh, that water is cold!!!

Timber enjoyed being outside with us, and played in the hose for a little bit.
Even daddy joined in the fun...

I love his serious expression!!!!
I think we may have a swimmer on our hands!!
Now we just need to get a bigger pool!!
I took some video of Carter playing in the pool. Enjoy!!!

0 comments: