Last weekend, Jamie, Carter and I went to Denver for Sumer and Stacy's wedding. Our weekend didn't turn out as planned, as Carter ended up with a super high fever, and Saturday afternoon all he wanted was his mommy to hold him all day. Jamie and I were able to sneak away to go to the reception for a bit.
Katie, Shannon, and I. Shannon and I finally met at Sumer's bachelorette party, but have kept up with each other through our blogs.
Alaine and her daughter Melene. They were able to make the trip from Nevada.

Stacy (the groom) and their son Tegan
Katie, Lisa (we used to work with her at Cleo), Alaine, and I
Katie and I walked around the whole reception picking up the disposable cameras taking pictures of ourselves. We may have picked up a few digital cameras as well.
Katie's husband Jon.
Getting our groove on!!
Sumer and Stacy met when we all worked together at Cleo. Here is a shot of the Cleo clan on the dance floor.


1 comments:
Thanks so much for coming for the wedding. I am sooo glad you guys were able to make it. Sorry Carter was not feeling well!
Post a Comment