Sunday, October 07, 2007

Look at what Carter has been up to...

Here are a few pictures of what Carter has been up to...

Last weekend we got Carter a booster seat to sit at the table with us. I wish I would have just went with one of these to begin with, and not the high chair. Carter loves it!!!


He is such a big boy...and now wants to be in the chair every chance he gets.

So, every night before Carter's bedtime...we have to look up at the windows in our living room, because we have geckos that like to hang out up there after dark. So, it has become a nightly ritual.


Carter sits in this chair and watches for quite a while.
Here is a picture of Carter saying "I don't know" in response to "what happened to the gecko?"
Then, last night, there were a couple on the window next to out front door, so Carter was able to get a closer look!
Here are a few videos of Carter...

1 comments:

Sumer said...

I know it was not supposed to be funny but I thought it was so funny when he ripped the book!!!!!