Saturday, May 10, 2008

I was tagged...

What was I doing ten years ago: Just finished with my JR. year of college at Nebraska Wesleyan, still living in Lincoln, I was working at Athletic Fitters. Jamie graduated from UNL.

Five things on my to do list today: I went into work today to help rearrange some classrooms, maybe take a nap, go out for a Mother's Day dinner, go shopping, repaint my toenails.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Quit working!!!! Build our dream home, take our entire family on a vacation somewhere. No more debt!!!!

Three of my bad habits: Doing too much on my own, biting my nails when I get nervous, talking on the phone while driving.

Five places I have lived: Hastings, NE, Lincoln, NE, Westminster, CO, Naperville, IL, and Coppell, TX.

Five jobs I have had: Director of a childcare center, Preschool teacher, Mental health worker, retail, swimming pool cashier.

I am tagging anyone who will respond!! (Thanks Sumer...)

0 comments: