Monday, May 26, 2008

Trip to Denver

Carter and I made the trip to Denver this weekend. We got in super late Friday night and came back on Sunday afternoon. Saturday we got together with Katie and "Baby Emma" as Carter calls her.
They were fast friends...and we think they will get married one day!!!
Look she is already feeding him!

Look at that precious little face.

After a little shopping it was time for the fountains!!!
Emma Lee got right in, but it took a minute for Carter to decide that he actually liked them.
Look at that cool guy!
Emma shivering in the cold water.

Carter decided it was ok to get a little wet...and he had a ball!
Then it was off to Maggie Moos for ICE CREAM!
Carter even shared his ice cream with Emma.

We went back to Katie's house for Emma to take a nap.
It was pure hysterics when Katie and I tried for about 10 minutes for the 2 of them to sit still for a picture. Here are a few of the almost 20 I took.


Me and Katie
Saying Good-bye with a kiss!!
We had so much fun hanging out with Katie and Baby Emma, we can't wait til next time.

Sunday morning, my mom and I took Carter to the park across the street from her house.
This I why I miss living in Denver.



Riding in the wagon.
My brother Shawn and his 3 boys came over for lunch before we took off.
I can't believe how big they have gotten.
It has been quite awhile since we have seen each other.
Max and Carter causing mischief by playing in the fountain.
Then locking themselves in the dog kennel.
The four boy cousins on my side of the family.
Me and my mom
Carter and Papa John.

1 comments:

ams1027 said...

I can't believe how old Shawn's boys are! You have good BOY genes in your family Amanda! -Amy