Saturday, August 09, 2008

Director's Conference in New Orleans!

We had our annual Director's conference this week, Monday - Wednesday in New Orleans. It was a busy, fun-filled three days. And as always...I am quickly reminded that I am almost 32 years old!
Trying to sqeeze all 4 of us into one picture...
We got it this time (Tina, Sandy, me, and Cynthia)
We had a dinner on Monday night at the hotel...before they released us onto Bourbon street!
Sandy and I dancing at the first bar we went into!
There were plenty of other pictures between this picture and the next one....but I think the next picture sums up how i felt at the end of the night!
After a few toooooo many drinks...I wasn't for sure which way we were headed! :)
Tuesday night we had the big awards banquet and dinner, followed by dancing.
These next few pictures are of the girls in my district...
Joan and Sandy
Brandy and Jessica
Poor Brandy got really sick...almost flu like and had to go to urgent care on Wednesday morning. Roxanne and Kim
Tina and me
Yasmin (our boss) and Sandy again...I think she was caught saying something she shouldn't have!
Sandy, Jessica, and Kim.

We skipped out on the dancing early so we could make it to Cafe Du Monde for Beignets and Cafe au Lait!!!
YUMMY!!!
I got home in time to pick Carter up from school. While unpacking, Carter found my beads, and loved them. He was putting them on himself, the dogs, and Jamie and I!
And...no I did not get the beads from Bourbon street!!! We had Division meeting on Tuesday, where we were recognized for different accomplishments throughout the year!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

It doesnt look like you had fun at all!

The Shepka Family said...

It was great to see you! :)