Last weekend we made a whirlwind trip to Omaha for a bridal shower and Jamie's mom's 70th birthday. Saturday was jammed packed full of activities.
We had the shower for Emily, soon to be John's wife in the morning. Then Carol's birthday party in the afternoon.
While the women were at the shower, the men and the kids went to Uncle "wake up" Jeff's house to play.
Here is Carter playing with his cousin's Haley and Caden. Carter had soooo much fun playing with all of his cousins. I thought that his little legs were going to stop carrying him from running after them all day!
Eating some cake...or I should say frosting at Grandma Carol's party.
My parents, Granny Di and Grampa Steve made the trip to Omaha. They never miss a chance at seeing Carter.
After the birthday party, we all went to Steve and Lori's cabin. (Steve is one of Jamie's brothers). They just got a pontoon boat. Carter was a little unsure of being on the boat...but after it we got back, Carter said "I went on a boat, it was fun"...could have fooled me!
I have been so horrible about taking pictures lately....Here is one last one before we left the cabin...Grandma Carol, Carter, mommy, and soon to be Aunt Emily!


0 comments:
Post a Comment