Sorry, I've been a bit of a slacker on the blogging! Here are a few pics and videos to catch you up!
We seem to be doing pretty good with the potty training. Carter will not go at school...but is a champ at home. We are still working on pooping in the potty, but I know it will come.
While at home Carter likes to wear his "undies", but doesn't like to wear short with them....so one night he had his undies on, and wanted to play baseball.
Hey...what ever works!Jamie and Carter went to the TX state fair a few weeks ago. They had a farm for the kids to do their chores. Here are a few picks of Carter on the farm.



We found out on Friday, that Timber has a torn knee ligament and will have to have surgery! Poor, poor buddy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LffbAAs8Xg0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV1vBMekiY
Enjoy the videos!



1 comments:
It seems like we all took a long break from blogging! I am glad to see new pictures. Carter is getting so BIG! How is potty training.
Post a Comment