Happy Halloween! Hope everybody had a safe and sugar filled day! Carter dressed like Diego this year...when picking out his costume, he thought everything was too scary, until we got to Diego.
Timber waiting for the Trick or Treaters to start coming
Daddy waiting for them too!
Look at that face....I got him a glow stick, and he wanted me to tie the string around his head...don't ask.
Checking out his watch.
All ready to go!
He did such a good job...I was really shocked. He often gets really shy, but he walked with me, I didn't have to carry him until the end, and then I had to carry him the whole way home. We made it further than I thought we would. He would say Trick or Treat...and then always Thank you! He was so excited to go to the next house, and the next...
We came to a house with a Sponge Bob inflatible. Sponge Bob is also one of his favorites. He was so excited to get his picture taken next to Sponge Bob...as you can see from the following one.
I think he said "cheese" like 50 times before i took his picture!
And lastly...our pumpkins. Because we had an unexpected visit to the ER on Thursday night...Jamie carved them by himself on Friday. So, no pumpkin carving pictures this year. 


1 comments:
Looks like Carter really enjoyed "trick or treat". It appears that he is getting along good after his ER visit. How are Mom and Dad doing?
Post a Comment