Monday, November 24, 2008

Uncle John's wedding

We traveled this weekend for Jamie's youngest brother Johnny's wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner on Friday. There are 5 cousins on Jamie's side, and it is always fun when they get together. I was having some camera issues Friday night, so I didn't get too many pictures.
Carter and his next oldest cousin Josh. Josh really enjoyed having somebody smaller than him to play with, as he is usually the youngest.
Aunt Lori was a savior and brought crayons and coloring books to the dinner.
The "groom's" cake...They aren't Husker fans at all! ")

Carter and his Uncle John

My parents came into Omaha to help out with Carter, specifically to watch him during the ceremony. I knew he wouldn't sit still. We did a family picture. Here he is with his grandma Carol. I didn't get a good shot, either grandma's eyes were closed...or Carter wasn't looking.


Brothers....Josh and Justin
We rode Olley the Trolley after the wedding and before the reception. Carter loved it. It was like being on a big bus!

We made a stop at a brewery/restaurant. Carter and his cousin Haley playing Golden Tee.

Carter getting some pointers from Daddy.

Playing "pool"

Josh and "little buddy", Carter
All 5 Rohrig Cousins
(Haley, Justin, Caden, Carter and Josh)

This is the only picture I got of all 3 of us.

Josh was the rock star of the reception. They had a live band, and he got to help out by playing the tamborine.

Jamie and his brother John...they are separated by 6 years. I never realized how closely they look alike.
Carter had his first "sleepover" Saturday night. He slept in my parent's hotel room. On Sunday morning we had breakfast before heading to the airport.
Here Carter suckered his grandpa into more money for the coin pond.

Carter and his grandpa

Carter and his Granny Di.
Thanks Granny and Gramps for taking care of me, and taking me shopping! I had a lot of fun with you, and can't wait to see you again soon!

0 comments: