Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowy Day

Sorry for all the posts tonight...but I have been a little behind. We got an unexpected snow Monday morning. Carter and I went out to play and shovel the drive way. He had to bring his shovel out too! He was such a good helper, although his favorite thing to do was get a scoop of snow and throw it in the air...usually over what I had already shoveled! After we were done shoveling, we went to the deck in the back to continue playing, and then I could take pics. These are some of my favorite pics....he had such a ball playing in the snow! Texas friends you are missing out! :)

Timber getting in on the snow action.

Check out his new snow boots!



Look at the face of pure joy!


And here's little Miss Brit!

I love the progression I got of the next 3 pictures!

And then up in the air!!! I love it!!!!

0 comments: