Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vanilla Ice...and the Nuggets game

Vanilla Ice was playing half time show at the Denver Nuggets a couple Saturdays ago...so of course we HAD to go. Our seats weren't that great, but you would have thought we were back in Jr. High! It's a good thing he was only playing halftime...as I don't think he has more than 2 songs!








Katie's husband Jon was supposed to come with us, but had to work at the last minute, so our friend Nakisha came along...poor Jamie had to be the only guy. I informed him on the way into the stadium!
Trying to squeeze us all in!

Better luck if Jamie takes it!

WE LOVE VANILLA ICE!!!!!

1 comments:

Spohn Family said...

Love the Vanilla Ice music on the blog! I thought I was back in 8th grade. Did you know Chad knows every word to that song? Sad isn't it!?!