Monday, September 04, 2006

Nebraska trip, con't



My parents found this old music box, that I had when I was little. Carter enjoyed watching it and listening to it play "Row, row, row your boat", and "London Bridges". Toys sure have come a long way.

My brother, sister-in-law, and my nieces came up on Sunday for dinner. They can talk their Uncle Jamie into doing just about anything. He is such a sucker!
The girls had went to the rodeo the night before and got these cowboy hats. Jamie got to be the sheriff.

Jamie and Kiara


Jamie, Kali, and Kiara after their bike ride. Kassidy's bike was getting fixed, so she didn't get to go on this bike ride.

Even I got to be the sheriff.

My nieces love to take pictures with my camera. So, I get lots of fun shots at the end of the day. Thank goodness for digital cameras.

0 comments: