Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rolling over


Carter rolled over for the first time yesterday at work. I didn't get a picture of it since I was at work, and of course we tried to get him to do it again last night, but no such luck. I was so glad that I got to see him roll over for the first time. I guess I can be thankful for my job in that respect.

3 comments:

Sumer said...

Yeah Carter!!!!! Wait until he starts the army crawl.

Spohn Family said...

Isn't funny how something that seems so easy to us is so exciting when our little one does it! I am so happy for him. Way to go buddy!

Sheri Lohmann said...

Trust me, it won't be the first time that you miss out on something like that.... heck, maybe he rolls over every time you run to the bathroom and you miss it. I think that Kaitlynn was doing that with walking! :) Carter is growing so fast!