This weekend we flew to Nebraska and visited my parents in Hastings. It was close, but we made it to Hastings in time for kick off of the season opener for the Huskers. Carter enjoyed watching his first Nebraska game, and only startled a few times when Jamie yelled. I am sure he will get used to the noise during Husker game days!

Carter and his Grandpa Steve, watching the game.
We got a huge surprise this weekend, when we saw Grandma Di. She finally cut and colored her hair. Those of you that know her, this is a huge deal. I didn't ever think she was going to change her hair style. She looks so much younger!


A favorite activity at my parent's house is HORSE. Here are some shots of my dad and Jamie playing. I heard that Jamie dealt my dad his first home court loss in a while. But, the next day, Jamie got beat by my step-mom and sister-in-law!


0 comments:
Post a Comment