Wednesday, October 18, 2006

6 months old...

Carter turned 6 months old today!!! He is getting so big, and I wonder every day where the time has gone. We noticed today that his first tooth is coming in! Which would explain the crankiness over the last few days. We went to the dr. today, as well, he weighs 18 lbs 4 oz, and is 26 1/2 inches long. For the time being, the ear looks pretty good. We have to go back for a recheck in 6 weeks. I hope we can make it that long...if not, it sounds like tubes will be put in.
He is sitting up on his own now. He is so interested in the world around him. He is starting to get interested in pulling himself up onto things. I have a feeling we are going to bypass the crawling stage...he HATES being on his belly. Oh well!


Ya know....I knew that Carter looked like Jamie, but the resemblance is almost scary!

Sorry there isn't more pictures, but we had a busy day, and Carter was tuckered out!

4 comments:

The Shepka Family said...

They do look alot a like..everyone said Braden looks like Mike and I tell them "we don't know who the mother is..."

The Shepka Family said...

Braden has that same outfit in the first pic...we should grow into one of these days.

Sumer said...

Stacy loves this picture! He could not believe how much they look alike!

Sheri Lohmann said...

See... I think that he looks like you too, Amanda. Regardless... he is a cutie p-tootie!