Happy Halloween! We hope you all had a great Halloween and didn't eat too much candy!
This is Carter at work today...as you can see he is not very happy to be in his costume.
Carter pulled a bag of Skittles from my treat basket today...they made a good toy for awhile.Carter at home raiding the candy dish...which one to pick....
A much happier puppy!!


Getting kisses from Britney!!







7 comments:
Very cute. I tried to find a costume for Braden, but they all fell right off, so we just got a superman bib...he hated it. LOL
I love it!!! He is so cute!!! Could you please come and visit soon?!?!?
Katie
What a cute puppy. He sure wasn't very happy in the first picture.
He is the cuttest puppy ever!!!
Awwwwwwweeeeee!!!!! Cute bunny!!
Amber just pointed out the fact that it looks more like a dog costume than a bunny. I think she's right. Look at the paws. Those aren't bunny paws. What's the tail look like?
Looks like Grammy & Sumer agree.
Nevermind. I'm a total moron. You DID write "puppy." I hate having a reading disability.
Post a Comment