Carter and I went over to my good friend Amy's house. She had never met Carter before, and she was in town for Christmas too. She got Carter a present, and Carter was of course more interested in the bow. 

Trying to get Carter to pose for one more picture!
Me and Kassidy
Uncle Jim
My Aunt Nancy had this "Barbie, Queen of the Prom" Game when we were growing up. Well, come to find out she still has it...anyway, she found a replica game while shopping this year. As far as I can remember, it is the same game. I remember making my brothers play with me...multiple times in an afternoon too! I played the game with my nieces, we couldn't get my brother or Jamie to join us though.
At the end of it all, Kiara was the queen of the prom!




Here are my nieces wrestling with each other...and my brother just says, "can you imagine if they were boys?"
Uncle Jim, Aunt Nancy, and Kiara
Don't they look so sweet and innocent?


0 comments:
Post a Comment