We got Carter's car seat in today! He looks like such a big boy in it. And of course Jamie is happy with it!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
So I just wanted to say thanks alot. I showed Stacy your "lovely" new car seat and now he wants one. the problem is...we already have two big boy car seats and since we do not have three cars we have no need for another one.
But Carter looks like he loves his new car seat. Any word on a trip out here?
2 comments:
So I just wanted to say thanks alot. I showed Stacy your "lovely" new car seat and now he wants one. the problem is...we already have two big boy car seats and since we do not have three cars we have no need for another one.
But Carter looks like he loves his new car seat. Any word on a trip out here?
Sorry for some reason it will not allow me to comment under my name.
Post a Comment