Merry Christmas! We hope you had a wonderful holiday! We traveled to Nebraska and were able to spend some time with both of our families there. It had been a few years since Jamie nad I had been home for Christmas. It was great celebrating the holiday with family. We left Wednesday evening, and got back on Christmas night. Carter was such a trooper, he did a great job on the plane trip, and was such a ham for every camera all weekend long.

We had a layover in St. Louis on Wednesday night, so we got some dinner at Chili's. I hope Carter doesn't develop on early fondness for margaritas like his mommy!
I'm not for sure why I didn't take any pictures until Saturday. But, these next pics are from my dad's house in Hastings. My brother Scott, sister-in-law Amanda, and nieces Kali, Kiara, and Kassidy came to celebrate Christmas on Saturday. My brother Shawn and nephews Tanner, Max, and Eli were not able to make it...we sure did miss them!

Carter, being the youngest this year, got to open the first present. His cousins were so patient waiting for their turn each go around.


My brother Scott opening his annual gift of socks!
Here is Carter trying to "help" pass out the presents...we actually, I think it tastes pretty good!
Smiling for the camera!
Kassiday opening up one of her presents!
Next is Kiara...
My dad is, and always has been the biggest kid at Christmas. He loves his presents.
We got my dad a new Denver Bronco hat, and a Texas Longhorn shirt.
The biggest joke of the day was anything that comes in a white box, must be clothes.
Carter got some new Nebraska duds! Just in time for the Cotton Bowl next week!
Here is Carter right before he got to open his last gift.....
TICKLE ME ELMO!!!!


1 comments:
More pictures of Di please. I miss her.
Joyce in St Louis
Post a Comment