Monday, May 28, 2007

Rainy Days

Happy Memorial Day!!!
It rained off and on all weekend. So, we had to find indoor activities to keep us busy.

This morning, Carter found his way into the basket we keep his toys in


Hey, this isn't so bad.... But, I'm not sure how I get out of here.
Later this afternoon, after a huge down pour, Carter wanted to go outside. I knew our backyard would be too muddy and the grass too wet, I decided to take Carter to our alley to play in the puddles.
He wasn't so sure at first, but soon got the hang of splashing in the puddles.
You can see how his clothes get progressively wetter and wetter.

Soon he got the hang of it, and was running through the puddles.



Thanks mom, that was sooooo much fun!!!

Here are links to some video I took today. The first one is of Carter "jumping". I am still trying to get a good one of him blowing kisses. He tends not do what I want when the camera is on.
The next one is of Carter playing in the water.

1 comments:

Sumer said...

I love the videos!!!