Happy Father's Day!!!
I hope everyone had a great day! Because I am a big slacker, I didn't think to take a picture of Jamie and Carter until tonight, and by that time, Carter was not too happy about sitting for a picture. So, here are a few from the weekend.
Carter loves to watch Jamie mow the yard. So, he sits at the window and waits until he can see Jamie.
He gets so excited when he sees his daddy. (I guess, I will be cleaning my windows, too. That one looks really gross. Got to love dogs!!)
Carter's new favorite thing to do is go outside, and sit by the hose, and wait for you to turn it on.
At one point, Carter and Timber were both getting water from the hose.
He really is having a good time, the pictures make it look like I am just spraying him.


0 comments:
Post a Comment