I finally got my camera back this week, and in trying to decide which pictures to post, I decided that I would chronical Carter's giraffe through our trip. Carter had a plastic giraffe that he had to take with him everywhere.
Here he is at DFW airport, waiting for our flight.
On Wednesday night we went out for dinner at the Old Town section of San Diego. Here Carter is letting his giraffe take a drink from the fountain.

On Thursday we went to Sea World, I don't think he had his giraffe at Sea World. I will post pictures later from our day there.
On Friday, we went to The Wild Animal Park. Carter of course had the giraffe in tow.
I think here we are looking at ducks. Carter at one point stuck his fingers through the fence, and one of the ducks nimbled his finger, and he said "ohhhh, quack, quack"! It was too funny!
Carter, daddy, and the giraffe checking out the animals.
We went on a safari tour through the park. It was really cool to see the animals in a more natural environment.
Carter loved the giraffes, it was hard to get him to leave.
On Friday night, we went for dinner close to the beach, so we went one more time. (The giraffe is there, you may have to click on the picture to see) Oh, and great picture taking daddy!
Daddy won Carter a dolphin on the boardwalk.

On Thursday we went to Sea World, I don't think he had his giraffe at Sea World. I will post pictures later from our day there. Notice his giraffe....
On Friday, we went to The Wild Animal Park. Carter of course had the giraffe in tow.
I think here we are looking at ducks. Carter at one point stuck his fingers through the fence, and one of the ducks nimbled his finger, and he said "ohhhh, quack, quack"! It was too funny!
Carter, daddy, and the giraffe checking out the animals.
We went on a safari tour through the park. It was really cool to see the animals in a more natural environment.
Carter loved the giraffes, it was hard to get him to leave.
On Friday night, we went for dinner close to the beach, so we went one more time. (The giraffe is there, you may have to click on the picture to see) Oh, and great picture taking daddy!
Daddy won Carter a dolphin on the boardwalk. Carter continued to carry his giraffe the entire plan ride home as well. But since i didn't have my camera, I couldn't take any pictures of that.
I will post more pictures from our trip later!



1 comments:
Hi Amanda! Enjoyed your family pictures!!! I had your blog address on my favorites list as I needed to check Carter's name. I am putting the pictures of when you were here in 12/06 in my album this evening! Looks like you had a great time in San Diego. We should have given you Julie's phone number and you could have looked her up as she is there playing with the Symphony! Next time!. Hope you are all well. When will you be in Nebraska again? Be sure to stop by! Take care.. Kathlene
Post a Comment