Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day weekend fun!

My mom came to visit us this weekend! It was great seeing her, and as an added bonus...I stretched my 3 day weekend into 4! :)

Carter wanted me to take a picture of his SpongeBob. He is getting to be soooo cute when he plays, because he has started talking to his toys.

Friday we went to the Museum of Nature and Science located at Fair Park. They have a great children's area.

Here are some pictures of Carter playing in the many many areas. We somehow avoided the water area? Hmmm...I'm not for sure how that happened!


I think this was Carter's favorite part...it was an exhibit on communication and how we have progressed through the ages...but mainly a bunch of computers and buttons to push After eating lunch, we took a walk outside to see the swan paddle boats. I didn't get a picture because as we got closer, it started to rain. So, we made a run for it back inside...but then had to wait out the rain.

Carter thought that his socks and shoes were wet, so he took it upon himself to take them off, and proceeded to run up and down the hallway.
Playing choo-choos with Grammy!
Saturday afternoon we went to a birthday party. Here is the birthday crew.

Hammin it up for the camera on Sunday morning.

Grammy left on Sunday morning. Carter sure had fun playing with you! Hope you come and visit us again real soon!

Carter and I got a little bored on Monday afternoon. So, we went to get ice cream at Milwaukee Joe's' in Southlake. The whole way to get ice cream, he said he was going to get chocolate, then strawberry. But, as you can tell...he decided on neither one!

"I like Ice Cream"!

I don't remember the name, but it had fruity pebbles and nerds in it! I just hope it comes out of his shorts...my fingers are still stained!

Hope you all had a wonderful "unofficial" end to summer!

0 comments: