We decided it was time to get serious about this potty training thing last weekend. Previously, when I would ask Carter if he had to go potty while changing his diaper, he would sit and go. But, sometimes he would tell me no. But, almost every time he said he wanted to sit on the potty he would actually go.
Last weekend, I made the switch to pull-ups. My mom suggested a sticker chart...so far it seems to be working. As you can see by the number of stickers he has accumulated over the week.
This morning we were having some trouble going, so I got him some juice to help speed things along. (FYI - it still didn't help!) So, no sticker this time around, but I got some cute pictures!
Timber likes to get in on the action as well...he has started to take a liking to drinking out of the shower and toilets...so he is waiting patiently for me to flip the lid on the toilet. 
My mom bought Carter some new undies last weekend. He picked out Thomas the Train and Cars undies! 
Check out that cute little bottom!Wish us luck on the potty training journey!
Here is a quick video I shot of Carter this morning.


3 comments:
Goodluck....It is lots of fun!
We started this weekend too....we did underwear on Sat and Sun for a few hours....fun stuff...good luck
The older he gets the more he looks like your bros! He is absolutely adorable. Have fun with the potty training. We did the sticker chart too...along with m &m's or skittles. We also gave Mabry a Dum-Dum sucker when she pooped on the potty. It made my life easier so I thought the girl could use a sucker! Good luck!
Post a Comment