Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The BIG move!

We made the move from Texas to Colorado this past weekend. Jamie stayed in TX on Friday to help with the movers, and Carter and I flew up to Denver on Friday morning. We totally lucked out, and Jamie was with the movers from 9 am to almost 8 pm. The underestimated the amount of stuff/junk we had in our house, so we filled their truck. So, as a result, our stuff was delivered on Sunday instead of Wednesday! I am pretty sure I unpacked the last box today. We just have to hang pictures, finish putting everything away, and get everything settled. Carter and the dogs seem to be adjusting pretty good. We don't have much of a backyard, but there is a playground and trails right behind the house.


Here are just a few pics from the move, I have been a bit of a picture taking slacker...I promise more to come!

Carter on the airplane. This is the first time he got to sit in the seat all by himself, without his car seat. He did a good job, but I could tell he was getting tired, but couldn't get comfortable.

A picture of Carter standing outside the house. My mom and I went over on Saturday to check it out. Jamie was driving in that day with the dogs. Timber taking a little rest in the backyard on Sunday...waiting for the movers to finish.

1 comments:

Spohn Family said...

Congratulations on the move! I hope you are able to get comfortable pretty quickly. Carter looks like a GAP model in the airplane picture.