Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
We had a very fun and present-filled day. I think at times Carter got a little overwhelmed with all the presents he had to open. But, somehow we made it through. He was very excited about the basketball hoop that Santa had left for him. He didn't want to get out of bed on Christmas morning...but his mood quickly changed when he saw the presents from Santa!



Shootin his baskets.

Helping Daddy give the dogs their stockings. Timber was eagerly waiting for what was inside.

Britney with her bone and new hippo.
Carter got a hold of my camera while I was on the phone with my dad and step-mom. Here is a shot of me and Daddy.

Carter checking out what Sant left in his stocking.
Very excited about the candy!


Opening his presents. It was hard keeping him going, especially after opening a present that had buttons and made noise.



Who needs this book....

When I have a computer that makes noise!

Timber soaking it all in, and wondering when the madness will end.

Carter wanted to go outside in his new penguin "shoes" (slippers) when we were all done with presents.
He decided it was too cold, and needed his hat, coat, and mittens.


Carter relaxing outside after we ate. My mom and step-dad came over for Christmas and my mom and I tag teamed dinner. It was fabulous.
It was such a pretty day outside on Christmas, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the view from my deck.
Here is Carter's "playpark". We don't have much of a backyard as the deck takes up so much room, so it is nice having the park sooooo close.
Grammy Karin and Papa John got Carter a Big Wheel...he can almost reach the pedals. Which is still the problem with his tricycle. Soon, very, very soon.
Timber ended up with a bow on his butt after all the presents were opened.
As I was trying to get things back to "normal" amongst all the chaos...this is how I found them
Carter and Britney sleeping and Daddy and Timber on the couch.
And to all a Good Night!!!! (I guess)

0 comments: