My dad came in to town late Friday night to celebrate Christmas with us. He came over on Saturday morning with MORE presents.

Carter checking out what was in his stocking.

My dad and step-mom got the grandkids a Wii for Christmas, but since we already had one, they got Carter the V-tech V-motion game system.

His new shoes!

Cousins Eli and Max

Cousin Tanner...I think Tanner is almost taller than me!

New tractors from "Uncle" Krez

YIPEE!!! Batteries...Granny Di, she thinks of everything :)

Seriously mom...do you need another picture of me opening a present?

Checking out the singing dog from Great Grandma Glennys and Great Grandpa Duane.

My dad and brother Shawn smiling pretty for the camera!
1 comments:
OMG! I didn't know you were pregnant!!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting for you. I just noticed the ticker on the side of your blog. I hope everything is going okay for you!!!1 Congratulations again!!!!
Post a Comment