Tuesday, August 08, 2006

1st day back to work

I started a new job yesterday. It was much sooner than I had anticipated going back. I saw an opening for an assistant director for the same company I worked for in Chicago. I get to bring Carter with me...but that didn't make it any easier for me to go. I only cried in the car on the way to work!!!
It is true what I have been telling moms...it is harder on them than it is for their kids.

Carter had a good day...and even better one today!

2 comments:

Spohn Family said...

Even though you get to take him with you, I'm sure it was still hard not being to be with him every moment of the day. Each day will get better. The first day I cried when I left. The second day I had a lump in my throat. The third day my heart hurt but I was better. Congratulations on your job! It does make you feel like you actually accomplish something throughout the day.

Sumer said...

It was so hard to go back to work at first. You are so lucky to have Carter there with you.