Carter was born on April 18, 2006 McKinley was born July 3, 2009
I know a little blonde hair blue eyed girl who might be attracted! He is really cute. Do you think you have teeth coming with all of the drooling?
I'm not for sure. He has been drooling since his 2 month check up. He drools more while he is in his exersaucer. I have no doubt that Carter would be attracted to a blonde hair, blue eyed girl!!
I love the top picture on this one. He just cracks me up! You know that he is a babe magnet all the way!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I know a little blonde hair blue eyed girl who might be attracted! He is really cute. Do you think you have teeth coming with all of the drooling?
I'm not for sure. He has been drooling since his 2 month check up. He drools more while he is in his exersaucer.
I have no doubt that Carter would be attracted to a blonde hair, blue eyed girl!!
I love the top picture on this one. He just cracks me up! You know that he is a babe magnet all the way!
Post a Comment