Friday, August 18, 2006

4 months old

Carter turned 4 months today!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Things sure have changed a lot for us in those 4 months.


He is getting to be such a big boy.



My parents got him this outfit for "back to school". What a cutie!

So precious. He gets so tired earlier now that we go to work. But he is starting to wake up earlier than we need to, which totally throws off my morning routine. I love to check on him while he sleeps, he always looks so peaceful.

Here is a video of Carter. Sorry, it is not one of him laughing yet. He stops laughing once you turn on the camera. I promise he does laugh!
http://media.putfile.com/Carter4months

3 comments:

Spohn Family said...

He is very cute! I bet it is fun to watch him play in his exersaucer. I remember how neat is was to watch Mabry be independent and play by herself.

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cutie! He has such lovely wide eyes. Time sure does fly!

Sumer said...

I love his little hat picture. It is so amazing how quickly they change on a daily basis!