I thought about you guys on Sat. and how it was your anniversary. Chad and I were talking about how last year at this time we were at our 10 year reunion. Time sure does fly by doesn't it. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Sorry I missed it... time just flies by! I did have it written on my calendar, so I did think about you! Isn't it amazing that it has been 6 years? Congrats.
2 comments:
I thought about you guys on Sat. and how it was your anniversary. Chad and I were talking about how last year at this time we were at our 10 year reunion. Time sure does fly by doesn't it. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Sorry I missed it... time just flies by! I did have it written on my calendar, so I did think about you! Isn't it amazing that it has been 6 years? Congrats.
Post a Comment